Wednesday, January 31, 2007

$uper MaMa Loucy



This could end up turning into a long post because i feel i have a lot to say... since i know my mom reads my blog everyday i thought maybe dedicating a post to thank her would be nice :) YA MAMI YA a7la 7aggah Loucy fil Dinya... i know i don't usually express myself to you.. maybe you feel i express more to my friends but it only because i think you know how much you mean to me... i migh sometimes feel like i take you for granted... You have sacrificed soo much for me..

i remember how i used to always scare you when i fall "3ala boozi" or get sick! I still remember when i tried to jump off the closet thinking i was superman! When i choked on "CHOCO-POWDER"! i can go on forever ... i still scare when i swallow DABABEES :P Allah y3eenik ya 2ummi!

I can't thank you enough because there is no one that compares to you & no one that ever loved me the way you do...
wa sorry that i don't treat you the way you deserve to be treated... You are SUPER MAMA!!
I wish that someday i will be half of what you are!

My mom always says " bas tkhalfo bta3rafo keef 2alb il 2im"
" When you get your own kids you will know how it feels like to be a mother"

How do you manage to be a great doctor & mother & house wife?! Mashala :)

ALLAH ykhaleeli iyaki!! :)

MABROOK il HAJJ AGAIN ya HAJJAH "sqaure" she went twice :P 3o2balna!

i love you MAMA :) *BIG HUG*

Ridaaaaaaaaaaaki ya 2umiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

here are 2 hadeeths i read about mothers & would like to share them with you all :


Muawiya b Jahima came to the Prophet (saw) and said, "Oh! Messenger of Allah (saw) I want to join an expedition (jihad) and I came to consult you." He asked, "Do you have a mother?" He said, "Yes". The Prophet (saw) said, Stay with her for paradise is at her feet."


A man came to the Prophet and said, "O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship?" The Prophet said: "Your mother." The man said"Then who?" The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, "Then who?" The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, "Then who?" The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).


i tried posting both ahadeeth in arabic im having trouble with this computer so if anyone knows them please post them in the comments :) Jazakum Allah khier

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, as usual :)

My Allah bless all the mothers..
I can't imagine my life without you mom..
Although they sacrified so much for us, they still have a lot to give.

Anonymous said...

:) nice ...

and yeah Allah bless all the mothers : )
ba3deen ana wa7eed 3ala 4 girls .. :) so mum is my best :P :P

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dino… I’m really proud of you my lovely daughter….

The Mo said...

Salam

As for the first hadeeth:
‏جاء ‏ ‏رجل ‏ ‏إلى رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏فقال من أحق الناس بحسن صحابتي قال ‏ ‏أمك قال ثم من قال ثم أمك قال ثم من قال ثم أمك قال ثم من قال ثم أبوك
صحيح مسلم

As for the second hadeeth:
معاوية بن جاهمة السلمي قال : أتيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقلت له: يا رسول الله إني كنت أردت الجهاد معك أبتغي وجه الله والدار الآخرة ، فقال له رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ويحك أحية أمك ؟! فقال: نعم ، قال: ارجع فبرها، قال معاوية: فأتيته من الجانب الأيمن فقلت له: يا رسول الله أني أردت الجهاد في سبيل الله - وكرر القول - فقال له: ويحك أحية أمك ؟! قال: ارجع فبرها، قال: فأتيته من أمامه فأعاد القول، فقال له رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ويحك الزم رجلها فثمّ الجنة
رواه النسائي وابن ماجه والإمام أحمد والحاكم بسند صحيح .

May ALLAH bless your mom & all our mothers :)

Nice post as usual =)

Maqsood Qureshi said...

I'll give you some advice: Spend as much time as you'd with your mother. Let her tell you stories...anecdotes...anything..listen to her..stop doing your chores..give her time and all your attention..record her voice everything she says to you..record her video..lot's of 'em..take lots of snaps..let her write things for you in her handwriting in your diary..ask her to give you a wish list..and do everything she wants..blah blah blah..you got my point right?..keep her happy..sacrifice everything you've got for her..May Allah give your mother a very long life and good health and happiness.

di.di said...

to my mom,
You've done a good job... Youre the queen of my heart. I love you to death!!

Dino$ said...

reemo qabbani thanks wa Allah ykhali all our moms


maqsood... i try to think of nice ways to interpret the things you write but i find that hard to do.... listen... my mom is in good health al hamduliah and inshalla will live a long life... Allah ykhaleeeli iyahaa.. i dont need to record her to remember her... and ppl do what u say in certian cases when you know there is not much time left... so b3eed il shar 3an my mom

you do that to your mom & tell me how it works out & how she will feel abt it afterwards... cheers

Dino$ said...

jazzak allah khier.. i knew u would be the one who would post them :)

and dram d i am sure your mom loves u just as much is so proud of such a wonderful daughter :)

Anonymous said...

Thank u dandoon it was nice of u to express your feelings .I liked my karekature u r clever as usual& i am proud of u.You was a very sweet baby &u still have baby smile &heart .whataver i sufer taking care of u &your brother &sister 3ala2albee zay al3asal you r the sweetest thing in my life .Allah yas3adkom we afrah be2awladkom . and for anonymous who answered instead of me while i was at work !!! thank u for your comment

Arab Lady said...

haja and loucy! ma byouzboy ;)
allah ykhalilna mamatna ya rab

Creation said...

The Cow, The Cow ..hahaha MashaAllah

Maqsood Qureshi said...

My mom passed away in October.

Dino$ said...

maqsood im so sorry to hear that... now i understand your comment... im so sorry for misinterpretting what you said.... really sorry for your loss...

Anonymous said...

"A man came to the Prophet and said, "O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship?" The Prophet said: "Your mother." The man said"Then who?" The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, "Then who?" The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, "Then who?" The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim)."

So true !

Adnan

Maqsood Qureshi said...

It's alright..I know it didn't have a context..and out of proper context that comment looks weird...please don't apologize..it's so natural..to misinterpret it.

Anonymous said...

Allah y'7alekoun la ba3d..w ye7faz kel mamatna ya rab

camilla said...

salaam.

First time reading ur blog. I so agree with this post and I am so in love with that cartoon pic :D. Maybe because I want to be a supermom for my darling zoha. Did you draw that yourself?

Unknown said...

Rabna yi7fazkom la ba3d:))) dino and 7ajjeh loucy!

Life said...

You know... Its important from time to time to something we are suppose to everyday.. but life keep us from doing..
Showing how we really feel and our love to those who deserve it.. i am sure this post will not only only make your mom happy, but will remind those who read to do the same to thier loved ones.

thanks

i*maginate said...

*He asked, "Do you have a mother?" He said, "Yes". The Prophet (saw) said, Stay with her for paradise is at her feet."*

Allah bless all mothers...heaven lies beneath their feet...

Bless you and your mother :)