Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My First False Labor Experience!



So recently i have been feeling some abdominal pain that i just assumed was some " bowel"movement or kick lol. Till i started timing the pain and apparently it was every 5 minutes.
Knowing myself and how i have high pain endurance it hit me that it could be contractions.

So i call the emergency number in the hospital and ask them what i should do.

Dino :
Hello im in my 37th week and im having constant contractions what should i do?

Filipino lady : ohhh maam.. ur still early... but now taqe a hot shower and two panadol and if the contrQshan not going away and you feel you qannat Qook then qome to emergency.

Dino thinking to myself " Can't what?"

So well i assumed she meant when the pain gets stronger.. so after all that i still had contractions.. i go to my mom " yumma batneee biwaji3ni"

MAMA *sits up in bed and although was almost asleep is wide awake and about to jump
" EIIIIIIIIISH!!! KAYF Waja3 ?! YA KHEEEEEBTI"


Dino *very relaxed... " mama it's probably nothing... momkin bas ghazaaat" lol

Mama : " mush 2oltelik itdubeee il shanta taba3t il mustashfa!"
Dino : ma3lish mama ma3lish mush 7awled today!

haram she starts running around the house trying to gather anything she could that i will need in case of DELIVERY! Then she remmeber that most of the baby clothes she has are 6 months or 3 months as she anticipated a BIG BAGOORA KALABEEZ BABY!

so my sister wakes up to the commotion and chaos going on around her and asks half asleeep
"sho 3am biseeer?"

Mom answers hyterically with a freaking out tone " UKHTIK BTUWLED"

LOL

sister went back to sleep.. i think she knew it was not the real deal!

After running around the house and gathering what we could at 3 am we headed to the hospital.
They connected me to a maching that senses the contractions . And apparently I WAS having contractions and I WAS unaware of most of them lol My mom would see the contraction on the screen and say " bit7iseeeesh inti yama"

lol

So after 25 mins of contraction monitoring the same nurse that answered the phone came to talk to me. she was like :

Nurse : your Qontracshans are not strong enough and you are not yet dialated. I told you on the pone to qome only when you qannot Qook..

Dino thinking... " cook?" i mean i could hardly cook anything when i came..
momkin kaset shay
but not COOK

Nurse Qontinues " So epery 15 Miniks 10 miniks 5 minik qontraction and you qannot qook then qome"

It suddenly hit me.... she had a problem with the letter K... she replaces it with manhy letters..

Cannot Qook =Cannot COPE!

loooool.

And that was my first false labor experience... i cannot Cook but i can COPE :) and today i plan on getting my bag ready incase!!!

still getting small Qontraaaaaqshans! pray for me!!! Poor mama i gave her a good scare!

10 comments:

Rabia said...

This is funny stuff...except I didn't understand the arabic bits..but wow...that's some experience right there! Good luck for the real time inshAllah. =)

Maioush said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
inshalla bel salameh ya rab Dino, you made me laugh so hard 3ala el nurse, allah ywa2mek bel salameh! :)

Luz said...

Yaaa
sister
i imagined you in the hospital with sunglasses :D
Dua for you and the sweet baby! :D

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!
Oh my god, I thought she meant COOK at first, then at the end it was COPE!
Inshallah everything is going to be fine.
Sweet lil baby girl on her way =)

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such stories. I love to read articles like this. Just add more pics :)

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Rude text messages said...

lolx... love your cartoons ans there concepts thanks for sharing this with us...

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, choice look ahead for more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its united of my choice question to read.