Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hello HoliD@y!!!




ITS THE WEEKEND!! Not just any weekend i have 9 DAYS OFF WOO HOOOO!! *clapping with joy!!! i will use this time to spend some quality time with my cow.. she has been feeling a tad bit depressed lately! She even started listened to RAP music and is swearing a lot!! lol Anyway... soo i was thinkin we will go surfing together!!!

So.. i didnt find my phone :(-- but i got a new one and got my same line back... *sigh...

what else... so you guys i probably will not be blogging as much in the vacation! so from now let me say... EID MUBARAK To ALL & HABBY NEW YEAR! May this new year be a GREAT year for everyone & May it bring endless blessings and JOY :)

i know my year will be special! Its the first year i start with my soulmate.. my best friend... 7ayati wa GGGGGalbi 7amooda :P
im looking forward to our many coming years together inshala :) you have brightened up my life:)

At times like this i wish my name was mona... i would apply the " AHMAAAAAAD MONAAAAAAAAAAAA" scenario in my life

*3a7med runs after 9'ina in mazra3a... then they write their names on SHAGARA and 7aytan! LOL

*later on that day are arrested for trespassing & ruining public property !! :P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya Allah sho 3laiki 2ses 5orafeyah

Enjoy your holidays! :)

Anonymous said...

"...and zee sets under the tree in a cloudy day thinking how her life would be after Dina ditching her for 3ahmad... nevertheless, knows that life will go on..."

hehehe hope will get to see ya this holiday..

dont forget your kharouf!

Anonymous said...

envy you..

me still have to come to work... arghhhh.....

Anonymous said...

EID MUBARAK To ALL & HABBY NEW YEAR!... to you too : )

Anonymous said...

I love holidays!!

Arab Lady said...

9 days!!!! ya 7asra 3alina :) anyways Happy Holiday season ya bint...and as i told u et2ali 3al ma7rous shwai...send him our regards ;)

salam ya bata

Anonymous said...

Happy eid dear! enjoy it

PALFORCE said...

Salam,

Happy Holidays !

Please visit us at the new Jordan Blogs portal: (http://jordanblogs.net)

Peace

BeeCrazy said...

Eid Mubarak to you and yours! :)

Anonymous said...

man dont i hate the name mona :*oh: no offence anyone bas past experience :S

allah yhaneekum ya5tchi :flower:

Mai said...

اللمسة الذهبية
ترميمات الفلل ابو ظبي
تركيب رخام أبو ظبي
خدمات ابوظبي