So surprisingly the famous Roba Assi of And Far Away, a very very lovely fellow bloggerette, presented me with an award. i was not sure she even read my blog till this day! *very touched :)
The Life is Good Award is actually a scanned Hallmark greeting card that comes with some questions to answer.. and well i havent done this is a LONG time sooo im sure i will khabes fil 7aki Here goes takhbeesa.... (translation i will blabber on and say things i should not :S as usual )
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
i started out as an anonymous blogger. and well with time i become more and more open about my life and more family and friends found out about my blog. Sometimes when i want to vent i wish i was anonymous because lots of people offended easily and misinterpret thte things i write about which limits what i write :S
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side
i wont argue that i am stubborn. and well i know there are many incidents DAILY. So because i had trouble pointing one out i asked my husband. What can you tell me about me that shows that i am stubborn... he answered : KOL ishee :S (everything) so i asked him to be more specific ... he mentioned how i never listen.. and no matter how many times he repeats something i just dont do it.. so i say. that is not stubborn that is Forgetful.. ( i am that too btw).. he said no that is the meaning of STUBBORN... so i said NO... he then pointed at me and said " THIS NOW IS YOU BEING STUBBORN" loool
ok i cant help it.. but i believe i am always right even when i WRONG :P haha
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
The question here is DO u look in the mirror?! well if i finally get a glimpse of myself in my busy mommy day i would " ANGAZ" ( i will be startled) haha and i would possibly notice something in my teeth or in my hair from lulus last meal. And i would say something like " is that a moustache?? hahah
just kidding *dino hides upper lip :P so pretty much what i see is a big mess
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
ICED White Mocha with extra Mochaaa ya salamm or a Chocolate Milkshake from Baskin Robbins
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Shower, work on my cartoons or blog :)
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
Just one thing?? well its many things but what i really want to do is start my own succesful business or write and illustrate childrens book.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
when i was younger i was the typical school nerd. so shy and my voice was hardly heard. the teachers problems was always askin my SPEAK UP! then i dunno what happend after GR 8 the transformation began turning into the class clown. then eventually the problem was " KEEP my VOICE DOWN , dont ditch classes and STOP TALKING! :S haha
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see
Hmm o manyy but nothing compares to the feeling of the first moment i held lulu in my arms after delivery and i felt she was REAL and that my belly bump/karsh was actually a HUMAN BEING! Sub7annalahh :)
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
well i find it hard not to express my trueself. even if i tried.. so i guess its easy.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
hmmm i would love to read a book because it has been so long ! but well truth is nowadays i would choose to talk on the phone because i have lost touch with so many people and with lulu around i can never concentrate on a book. so when ur on the phone u can multitask.. change diaper, cook, fold the laundry.. ofcourse by the time ur done ur neck is stuck sideways because u have tilted your head for long holding ur phone between ur shoulder and cheek :P haha
So who do i choose to give this award to.... lets seee... hmmmm ofcourse .. i choose .. its optional ofcourse to accept :)also please check Kinzi's Post she also answered these questions ;)
ABED & Sheeshany & KJ mabrook 3aleikooooo :) u have been chosen <--- said like the Toystory green alien :P