Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Old Post About Shabashib!



I was looking back at my blog and reading old posts and i came across this post ! and well here i am reposting it again because i love the cartoon :P !


background music.. * from an old cowboy movie when the two cowboys are about to shoot...

tan na na na na naaa naaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa<--- cowboy song

If you are an arab... and you are reading this you might relate to what im about to say... imagine you as a kid sitting in a room and you did something wrong... your dad sees you and although he is far away... he has no problem aiming his shoe at you LOOOL ... heheh ok maybe im sharing too much info... but i remember in school when all the kids would gather around in the break and share thier "PIZZA" "Za3tar" CHips and "ZAKI" drinks we would all share these sort of stories... so I KNOw im not alone! so just Confess that at some point in your life there was a shibshib throw at you

So the question is why.... WHY... do ARAB DAD'S USE SHOES as WEAPONS? hahahha its like when someone says lets go to "BATTA" or "SHOE CITY" i hesitate... *dino twitches as she imagines NEW shoes flying in the air.


i will never look at shoes the same way again... thank u baba habeebi lol

so glad those days are over!! sadly i kind of miss the adventures.. it was like being in the MATRIX.... everything would go into slow motion.. SHOE IN THE AIR...*dinos back bends like its made out of rubber as she dodges the shoes

ok mom is reading this... ops.. my dad never threw anything at me but fly kisses when i went to school everyday :P

*Dino$ RUns B4 someone refreshes her SHIB SHIB memories



 ( after reading this post all i can think of is i wish baba was well again and he can throw as many shabasheb and shoes he wants at me all day as long as he is okay! Allah yeshfeek ya baba il kondara minak 3assallllllll ) romanseyeh ana lil ghayeh

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

( after reading this post all i can think of is i wish baba was well again and he can throw as many shabasheb and shoes he wants at me all day as long as he is okay! Allah yeshfeek ya baba il kondara minak 3assallllllll )

Nothing should give an excuse for someone tp abuse or for hitting someone ! .

Chiara said...

I hope your father's health improves, and that he is well and with you for a long time.

I lost my Dad last year, and there is a funny feeling even about things one dreaded even as an adult, eg. "I better get a flu shot before I visit for the holidays or Dad will yell at me until I go to the local clinic and get one". Except this year of course, he wasn't there for the holidays.

The earlier part of your post made me laugh because in my Italian heritage it is mothers and grandmothers armed with slippers who are the dangerous ones. Though I was raised by a Canadian born mother, many family members have stories of being hit with mother's or grandmother's slipper--or like my Dad, diving under the bed to get out of range.

Again, I hope your father gets well soon.

Thank you for an interesting re-post!

Dino$ said...

anounymous.. i wouldn't call it abuse. my father never hit me and well throwing shoes was kind of like a threat more than a abuse.

chiara.. thank hyou chiara.. i really hope so too. I am sorry to hear about your dad. its hard to lose a parent and sometimes it doesnt hit you till he is not there on the holiday to do the usual things you used to do :(

sorry again and its so funny how we have a lot of simalities with the italian culture. even the greek i got that from "my big fat greek wedding" :P

Sniper said...

So u r obviously well experienced in dodging.. This is a good piece of information for a Sniper. Maybe its time to develop new techniques.. mmm Chocolate as a bait!

* Sniper enters his lab, closes the door.. "No Entry"

Eloquence said...

lol da7kteeni. In my family we make fun of how our parents expect us to bring them the shib shib as well, like ya right im not getting you that. im getting myself a headstart!! Allah yeshfee abooki inshallah wy2oom b2lf salama :)

Dino$ said...

sniper with chocolata u will win everytime :)

eloquence i was thinkin of u the otehr day and then i came and found ur comment :) its funny how they use to ask us to get them the shibshib hahah like im gonna do that! :P haha

jessyz said...

Rabena yedeelo el se7a isa