Monday, January 10, 2011

Packing Packing Packing!


So we are leaving the states SOON! its been 3 months ALREADY?! I have already packed almost everything then i remembered i still have 1 more week in atlanta! so what will i wear?! ofcourse.. i decide to wear the outfit found in the bottom end of the bag making the whole packing process unecessary because by taking it out i just messed up all the clothes :S And well as if packing was not hard enough before now i have to pack and as soon as i look away lulu takes out all the clothes i put it and so on.. so pretty much it took me a whole day to pack 2 bags! ana ba7ot lulu bitsheel! (i put something in lulu takes something out) and somehow your bag wont fit all ur clothes and you try to keep it shut by sitting on it and well eventually it does CLOSE! but what about the weight limit?!

*dinos husband asks dino " you do know you only have 30kg per bag?"
Dino looks up  : *GULP*

So anyway i just feel travelling in general makes people stressful and you start worrying if you forgot something and usually i DO forget many things. Oh no i can't even think of the trip on the plane! i wonder who will i be sitting next to this time! its like every trip i sit and pray that the seats next to me are empty but ofcourse usually i end up sitting next to someone who is either SICk and coughs pretty much all the way and gives me a lovely virus take-away gift. or i end up next to a mother with a baby that wont stay quiet and wakes up my lulee and i just get frustrated and want to give her baby advil or something! Or i end up sitting next to someone that smells like either sweat, intense food spices, other lovely odors or all of the above.

Anyway... lets just hope this trip lulu doesnt decide to poop 5 times and maybe decides to sleep for 16 hours? I hope she doesnt cry or make a mess. i hope this trip goes smoothly and we get back to DUBAI! I MISS YOU DUBAI! i will miss amreeka sheeka beeka but Dubai Dar il 7ay 

Inshala we settle soon!! no more Ibn Batoota life unless if its visiting ibn batoota mall in dubai!

23 comments:

نيسآان said...

bon voyage,allah ykoon b3onek.

sheeshany said...

packing packing ,, lol
safe journey.

There should be exceptions for the 30 kilos thingy! Eh! :D

H.

Doomish said...

I wanna go to bin batota :( I miss that place
Yalla, you will enjoy a fairly good weather in Dubai.
Safe trip, enjoy your time, don't talk to strangers now.

Sniper said...

Dino u have wa7ad 7abba 2 yr CUTE baby GIRL w worried about the mess in the plane??

* Sniper looks at Dino with eyebrows raised

It's getting seriously cold here day by day especially in the morning bas lessa it didnt rain zay el 3alam.. Hope Allah yeb3at el khair with ur arrival :)

Take care.. wishing u a smooth trip

PS: Carrying a sofa and a fridge on top with one leg is no good.. try to save some energy for the trip :p

Dino$ said...

thank u naysan!! :)

haitham... i always thought tayeb some people are fat some are thin and those fat ppl have at least extra 2o KG than others. cant they yii3tiro the extra weight like a big karsh or something :S

Dino$ said...

doomish where ru now? i miss ibn batoota and that elephant in the middle and il kol il hnood bitsawearo jambo! *sigh! soon inshala!

Dino$ said...

btw Doomish! the sentence about dont talk to stranger reminds me of what my husband says.only he would add and dont EAT icecream from strangers :S

Dino$ said...

sniper wa7ad nafar aw itnayn ana 3indi wa7ad lap only ma ba3raf wayn bit7uto the second child! haha and about the thalajeh and kanabayeh i was trying to close the bag i needed all the weight i can get :P

Sniper said...

I understand ur need to close the bag bas mesh 3ala 7sab se7tek. ya3ni sit on the bag zay el bani 2admeen w e7mli el fridge with one hand wel kanabayeh with the other :p
I miss traveling with one kid! b3eed eshar 3an my second kid bas inno u only have to concentrate on one direction lol when we used to fly with one kid we missed being alone in the plane, holding hands, chatting, watching movies.. Falling asleep on each others' shoulders :(... omg I can't imagine flying with 3 kids!

Dino$ said...

if u had a maid!!! u might be able to experience that again! she can take care of one kid on the plane you watch the other and maybe even get to watch a movie!! or hold hands! just saying :P

Sniper said...

Dina don't start! loooool :p no thanx I prefer a complete marriage experience!

Doomish said...

I'm home :P
In Jordan actually, I'm a frequent flyer to Dubai, will be there in March/April if nothing ties me up here

You forgot to mention the water sprinkling air fans that meets you when you step out of dxb terminal :)

sheeshany said...

extra karsh .. extra karsh,,, extra karsh ... *contemplating on the idea* :Pp

Anonymous said...

Why are you holding a refrigerator with your feet ? , are you that foodaholic ? :) .


Dana

Anonymous said...

akeed intee ilee 3endek extra karsh taking into cosiderationhaving a baby and being a chocoholic mad woman .


Tina

Sniper said...

Sho 7kayet el kroosh el youm kolha comments? Ops I mean el comments kolha kroosh?!! :p

Dino$ said...

anonyomous 1 - im more of a chocoholic but i do appreciate good yummy food and cant say i dont like food :P

Doomish zakartni fil sprinklers but as soon as u are away from the sprinklers you feel SAUNA and melt till u reach the car

Dino$ said...

anonymous ofcourse i have a karsh!
it is bigger since i got lulu but still it is not equal to the weight of a heavy bag! i managed to lose all my pregnancy weight and more and i am thinner now than i was when i got engaged. beleive it or not my karsh was bigger then! :P

wa haitham afandi kolo minak daroori t2ool karsh karsh karsh hahah now everyone knows ini 2im karooosh! :P

*dino 6abels on belly

Anonymous said...

Why are your hands and feet red , also why is your baby's face red and body as well ?


Nancy

jessyz said...

I hate packing, I wish someone would invent a magic suitcase that would just shrink in volume and weight for the plane limit we 5alas

Dino$ said...

jessy I WISHHHHH the DREAM and it would pack itself and when u remember u forgot something it would remind you and hen uneed something from the botton of the bag it would magically appear :P

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hellο! I undeгstаnd this iѕ kind of off-topic but I hаԁ to ask.
Does οperating a well-established blοg lіke yours гequire a lοt
of work? I'm brand new to running a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd likе to stаrt a blog so Ι will be able to share my еxpеrience аnd thoughts
online. Ρlеase let mе know if yοu havе аny rеcommenԁationѕ oг tіps fοг brаnԁ nеw asρіring bloggeгs.
Aрpreciate it!

http://hunch.cοm/і80buckettrucks/
Here is my blog post : http://hunch.com/