Friday, January 13, 2006


im blue da be dee da be daa.... back to my sleep patterns... i guess im feeling depwethed again... i sit there curled up in bed drowning in my thoughts wondering abt my past present future... i wish i knew the RIGHT things to do.. and how to wrong the mistakes ive done throughout my life... things are easier said than done... i wish i could just stop being so freakin emotional... that not anyone can effect my mood! that i didnt care abt certain ppl in my life....

i hate fakeness but i realized i sometimes am fake espeically on eid!! u contact ppl who u dont really care abt.. well u do but not really.. but u feel its an obligation to msg them at least once every year cause if u dont they will be offended.. andu get msgs from ppl who havent spoken to u in 1000 years .... its a fake world.. and i learnt that when someone needs somethin from u they are ur new best friend.. when they need a ride and u got the car.. ne way...

whats the world coming to?! i walk around in the malls or streets in dubai and i see girls half nakid ... and to my surprise most i know from uni and are muslims!! i hate how islam is nowadays.. ppl relate islam to acts of terrorism and hate! i would love it if those ppl who say they are muslims and dont act like it to say... yes im a muslim... but i DONT practiCE islam...

so here i am venting away... guess ill go back to my exciting LIFE! hehe

later me..

Beace

1 comment:

secretdubai said...

Hello IC, you just tried to invite me to your blog, which I don't think is what you intended!

I will add you to the links at UAE community blog. If you would like an invitation, you need to email me - [my username here] at gmail.

There are two ways to add links to your blog. You either edit your template each time you add links, or you sign up for a free Blogroll and add links that way (it's easier if you're less confident with html.